Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Getaway!

We headed south to Brown County for a mini vacation!  We stayed in Brown County State Park at the Abe Martin Lodge.  We actually stayed in a cabin. Which the girls loved!  Lilly keeps asking me when are we gonna go camping again.  Can't beat the price of $85 for the weekend with the water park included:)

 The girls having fun in the water!  

 Posing for daddy by the tree!

 Maggie showing off her new bear daddy won!  He found a game room and he is the Master at "THE CLAW!"  He put $3.50 in and got 4 ITEMS!  I never knew he had this hidden talent:)


 Maggie enjoying the water with the big ball!

 Lilly floating in the lazy river by herself!

 Mags went down the waterslide with daddy!  She loved it!

 Lilly went down with daddy lots of times and then I said, "I think she's ready to do it herself!"  AND SHE DID!

The girls didn't want to leave!  Nolan was cold in the water, so mommy and him had to sit out.  



No comments: