Hello 5 Months! We have learned some new things! Nolan decided it was time to sit up and he would much rather be sitting up watching the world, then laying down. We have returned to work, so it's been a rough couple weeks with adjusting to the life during the day without mommy! But, he's being a trooper. He did refuse to take the bottle the first two days, but now he is getting the hang of it. I sure do miss him to pieces tho!
Hey look at me! I can sit!
Nolan eating some squash! He was a mess. And please don't judge with the pink highchair:)-
I think this is what he was telling me, after the first long day without me. Screw you mommy, why did you leave me?
Here are a couple pictures of Nolan's first Real Photo shoot! He did a great job!






2 comments:
What a cutie pie!!! Love his hair! I can not believe how fast the last 5 months have flown by!
Thanks Stephanie! Time is flying by!
Post a Comment