Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Time

Who doesn't love Summertime? Especially eating Watermelon?

This girl Loves her some Watermelon!

And she loves to dress up!  She's even trying to put her own pants own.

She has had a rough couple patches these last few weeks.  She's had two new teeth come in!  And I think she is working on two more!
We got her one of those Amber Necklaces that are supposed to help with teething.  I would say that it helps in a way, but doesn't do all the heady magic stuff people say it does!

She's also learned to scale Lil's slide!  So, I'm really debating about taking the slide off the playhouse for awhile.  It's just a little too dangerous for the peanut to be climbing up there.

And little Miss Lilly.  Here's her note to Daddy for Father's Day.  She only needed help with the E.

And just a few more quotes from Lil that made us chuckle:

Lil to me, "I don't need your help, but Thanks anyways!"

Maggie was a little upset and "bothering" Lil.  Lil looked at me and said, "Just Go ROCK MAGGIE!"

I told Lil I needed to go take a shower, she looked at me and said, "Why are you nasty?"

1 comment:

kate said...

so I've been a bad blogger and just looked at all the recent pics. You guys have been busy!!! great pics!