Happy Daddy Day to the best Daddy in the world!
I told Lil we would be celebrating Father's day this weekend. Lil said, "I don't want my daddy to be Father!" So, she celebrated Daddy Day!
I asked Lil, "Why do you love your daddy?"
Her response:
Because he's my best friend.
He takes a nap with me.
He watches movies with me.
Because he puts his pants on.
Daddy plants gardens.
Plays with toys with me.
He loves me.
He puts his shirt on.
It rains - write that mama.
Because he dances with me.
We watch cartoons.
He cooks dinner.
writes letters.
He has a mustache.
He's a good boy!
I also want to tell my dad that I love him! Thanks for being such a cool dad growing up and always taking such good care of us. You mean the world to me. And I'm so blessed my girls have such a fun, special Papaw!

No comments:
Post a Comment