We headed to Daddy's home town this weekend for the Annual Goodland Grand Prix. The girls had so much fun playing with all their cousins and family! We are glad to be back and finally sleeping in our own beds. Hopefully the girls we get right back on schedule and take naps for Mama today!
Lil spent Friday with Madison! We walked to the park and the bank was passing out popcorn!
Lil waiting on the parade to start!
Lil waiting patiently for the parade to get here. She held out her bag for all the candy!
Candy! I love Candy Mommy!
Maggie enjoyed the parade too! She even got a sucker! Of course she got passed off to Aunt Theresa so she could get dirty!
Cousin Payton was King!
Maggie watching the Grandpa Cratchet show!
Lil participated in the Pedal Pull! We were talking about it before we got there. I told her she needed to go all the way to the end! She looked at me and said, "Mama I can't swim all the way to the end, I will die!" Pull and Pool must sound a lot alike to her!
Lil didn't win, but she did a Great job!
Maggie enjoyed picking anything and everything off the ground!
Lil with her cousin Carter listening to the band!
The girls and cousin Carter! Oh how my girls Love Carter!

Lil and Mags dancing to the music!

No comments:
Post a Comment