I think I have that same exact color...love it! Miss you Lilly...we will have to have a pizza party soon...love youMimi
Tell Lil she did a good job. I let Mirra do that once and decided I have too much OCD to let her attempt it again soon. Ha! I can't get over what a happy girl Maggie is! I hope Miss Smiley's ears are feeling better and you and Jason are getting more sleep.AJ
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think I have that same exact color...love it! Miss you Lilly...we will have to have a pizza party soon...love you
Mimi
Tell Lil she did a good job. I let Mirra do that once and decided I have too much OCD to let her attempt it again soon. Ha!
I can't get over what a happy girl Maggie is! I hope Miss Smiley's ears are feeling better and you and Jason are getting more sleep.
AJ
Post a Comment