Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Celebrating Mama!

Waking up at 10:00 AM to this:


                                                       WONDERFUL!

 

                                                  Watching the Birds!

 

                                 Dating at least back to 1776!  That's one big tree!


                                      Maggie snuggled close up with her mama!
                       Love the fact that this carrier hides my mama pouch!

 

Yeah, I'm loving it!


      Family Pic!  Would have turned out Great if the little stinker would have showed her face!

 
                                                 The Deer that crossed our path!

 

                                                  Mama with her girls.

 

  Lil running with her Sycamore Leaf!  She carried that leaf the whole hike!

                                                        What Cool Trees!

                                                    Lil huggin her mama!


                                               There's the happy baby again:)

 

                                                             Tree Hugger!

 

                                
I can fit my arms around this one!



Checking out the water!


                           Maggie trying to get Lil's cards again!

                                          Hey! Look at me, I'm on the move!


Ending the day with Chocolate Pie from Gray's!
Loved every minute of my special day!

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a great birthday! Happy birthday! We love you!
The Burtons