Our trip turned out to be just a little scary. Jason ended up going to the hospital because of his heart. Everything is okay now, but he will be making an appointment to see a cardio doctor very soon!
But, we are very excited that my brother and his wife will be starting a new chapter in their lives, even if it is thousands of miles away!
Lilly was able to spend time with her cousin Zion. Those two kiddos sure are little balls of energy that just do not stop! They were able to swim off some of that energy in a pool with their papaw and Big D.
We took Lil to see the Dunes. When she saw the water she said, "It's the Ocean!" "I can't swim in there because of the dolphins!"
Here's Lil with some of her best pals, Mirra and Cecilia!
Thanks so much to their mommies for always being able to watch my girls when I need them:)
And just a couple cute conversations from Lil this past week:
"Mommy, just snuggle with me for two more minutes!"
(of course, I tell her only two more minutes)
(of course, I tell her only two more minutes)
"Mommy I make you happy, please don't be sad!"
(Not really sure what I was sad about, but she sure does know how to cheer you up)
"Daddy likes to snuggle with me, he's a good boy!"
"Mama when it rains I see Rainbows at my house!"

No comments:
Post a Comment