Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tumbling and Toys

                       We started Tumbling this week!  Lil LOVES it!  Mommy's are not allowed in the room until the last week of the month. So, you will have to stay tuned for pics from inside the gym!  I was able to watch her on the video monitor.  For the first five minutes, she sat there with her arms crossed not willing to participate!  Once she warmed up, she was all over the place!  Now, she's asking to go to tumbling every week!

                               For those of you that haven't heard yet, Lil's school had to close!  It was a really sad day when we received the news!  It was the perfect schedule and school for us to attend!  With the school being non-profit and the way the economy is, there just isn't enough money to keep it running.  I wasn't sure how to break the news to Lil, so I just told her that her school was broken.  She looked at me with big sad eyes and said, "Mama can you fix it?"
 


                                As for Miss Maggie!  She is Rolling and Loving her new toys to play with!  And she's a Drooling Machine!

1 comment:

Miss Amber said...

I wish that the school could be fixed too, Lilly! So sad :(