I cannot believe that Maggie Rae is 4 months old! It is amazing how quickly time passes us by in a flash! My little peach is grabbing at everything! She really concentrates trying to get the object in front of her! It's like she said, "Hey, I'm 4 months old and I WANT THAT!"
She can blow raspberries and she is still cooing up a storm!
She loves to Giggle at her big sister, who she watches very intensely!
She is so close to rolling over..I'm sure this will happen as soon as I go back to work! I am not really prepared for next week to come at all:(
I'm just thankful I was able to snuggle and laugh and coo to my little Peach as much as possible this summer!
The Peach turning the pages of the book!
(Let's just say that the Big Sister is not very fond of this new trick!)
What a good sleeper she still is! LAID BACK!
I'm glad I got blessed with one good sleeper.
Little Miss Petite Maggie Rae! What a Cute Peach she is!


2 comments:
Too cute...I hope I get to see her tomorrow!
Adorable photos!
Post a Comment