We spent the weekend RELAXING!
Just the four of us! It was wonderful!
Daddy was able to take Lil to the Library (since there isn't much time during the week).
Mommy was able to snuggle up with Maggie and put her feet up!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather today!
We decided to take our art outside and do a little creating for all to see:)
Lil drawing a face on the outline of her body!
Making a Rainbow! Notice my new bedazzle shoes Gigi got me?
Lil drew a picture of herself! I thought it was pretty good!
This is your typical "person" drawing from a three-year-old..
big head with legs and arms
Oh, and of course she had to draw MAMA!
I like my flapping ears! Looks like I'm kicking up my feet too!
Little Miss Maggie Rae loves putting her feet on her mama!
Hey there! Look at me! I'm Cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment