Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Monday, January 21, 2013

On the farm

We went to a coworkers house this weekend to check out her farm! They have been having baby sheep left and right!  I thought the kids would love it!  Most of them did:) I'm sure you can guess who was being a stinker!

Noles with JJ.

Mags with Rosebud, one of the baby goats.  After seeing these, I want some!

Nolan getting up close and personal with the sheep.


Mags loved the animals!
Lil and Mags with Sam.

Mags petting one of the triplets!  They have three sets of triplets and lots of twins that are only a couple days old!

After returning from our animal day, Maggie called GiGi and told her about the big Bear she saw.  I'm thinking this girl is crazy, there wasn't a bear there!  Then I got to thinking.....Mags what color was that bear you saw?  She exclaimed WHITE and I Hugged him!  OH yes sweatheart!  The big white DOG, but I will let you think he was a bear:)

No comments: