Little man is on the move! He has been cruising around the furniture and walls and then just decided one day, hey I can do this! So, we've been busy chasing him. Nolan is growing like a weed. He has been in 18 months clothes for awhile now. We have heard him say, Hi, Dada and Mama (when he's upset). But, he's not talking on a regular basis just yet. I think he's been too busy trying to figure out how to keep up with his sisters!
He loves to play peek-a-boo and patty cake. He loves to laugh! Nolan has such a sweet soul!
The temps were in the 60's this weekend! So, we took advantage of it by heading outside! Nolan wasn't a fan of the grass just yet.
Big boy standing all by himself!
The game all my kids have loved to play. I swear the minute the bathroom door opens, he takes a bee line in there to get the paper!
These lashes are to die for!
Nolan is quite the messy eater, but boy can he eat!
Nolan on the move! His sisters think it's pretty cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment