Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

8 years

13 years ago a handsome young man walked into my life!  I couldn't have been more blessed!  6 years later, he asked me to  marry him!  We are celebrating 8 wonderful years together as husband and wife!  He is one of the greatest guys I know and I'm so thankful he said I DO!


 I'm so Thankful for the wonderful dad he is too! He has blessed me with three beautiful, fun and loving children!


And on a funny side note, conversation between my husband and me via text this morning:

Me:  Whatcha wanna do/have for dinner tonight?
Him:  Got those puny sirloins in there...?
Me:  Pfft u forgot:(
Him:  Forgot What?
Me:  I can't believe u
Him:  lol  Quiet
Me:  U totally forgot!

I still love you babe, even though I still don't think you remembered, especially when you want to have puny sirloins for dinner:) 
 

2 comments:

Misty said...

I just love that picture of you and Hall...such a cute young couple...so glad my answering machine message didn't make you run ;)

Hall's said...

Thanks Misty! I'm so glad I didn't run either:)