Nolan is growing like a weed! He was16 lbs. 12 oz. and 27.5" long (99%)! He is definitely a HALL! He has been learning lots of new things! Rolling over is one of them! So glad I got it on Video!
Nolan cheesing big time.
He found his Toes!
Sitting Tall with Gigi and Papaw's new puppy!
Swimming with his Big Sister.
Putting on all this stuff wears him out!
This outfit isn't going to fit come football season!
Nolan can grab and hold toys all on his own now!
He loves snuggling with his daddy!
He loves playing in his exersaucer!
The following photos are courtesy of Nolan's Uncle Jeff and his Cousin Katie while they were visiting from Virginia! They both are great photographers and snapped some really good pics of my kiddos:)
I'm hoping time slows down just a little bit. Nolan is already sitting on my hip like a big kid and that makes this mama a little sad:(

2 comments:
What a gorgeous baby!!! I can not believe he is 4 months already!
Thanks Steph
Post a Comment