Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Someone decided they needed a haircut!

I was sweeping. I found a little bit of hair. I thought...oh Lil is at it again?  I went to find her and said, "Lil let me see your hair!" I said, "Where is the rest of the hair that you cut?"  She said, "In the box!"  UGH!
She butchered it! She has a Mullet! CRAP!

The hair that was in the box!

Mullet!

The right side isn't as bad as the left!

I told Lil we were going to get her hair fixed/cut.  She looked at me and said, "Are they gonna put it back on?"  No hunny, it's a little too late for that!  She said, "But, I want my hair LONG like Rapunzel's!"  Again, "Hunny you should have that about that before you cut your hair!"

Lil with her new cut!  She looks a lot different.  But, it's really cute:)  I did save the pony tho!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She looks beautiful! The good thing is that hair grows back!