Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finding the time...

Which I can't seem to do!  Going back to work, taking care of two little girls and being pregnant I find myself WORN OUT!  So, here are a couple recent pics and a few short stories while I have the energy.

Maggie Rae is now 16 months old.  Almost 17 months by now.  It's hard for me to keep track anymore.  She is still a climbing little monkey.  She is scaling into her crib, but not out yet.  She climbs from the chair to the couch with ease.  Monkey see, Monkey Do - watching big sister do this!

She is starting to talk so much more every day.  Her new favorite words are:  bite, sit down, brush teeth and trash.  She loves giving kisses and hugs.  And doesn't leave anyone out in the room!  She has begun to say many animal sounds- meow, moo, pants for a dog.

She is also saying wee wee wee for this little piggy!  She is such a sweet chill little girl, and I can't seem to get mad at her!

The girls and I travelled to my sister's this weekend so that they could meet their new cousin Mikey!  Lilly fell in love and Maggie was a little unsure, but still gave him kisses!

Lilly is starting Preschool in a couple weeks! She is so excited.  I'm always thankful for good friends that can help make things happen for my girls:)
Lilly has begun to remember her dreams.  She woke up the past two mornings and said, Mommy I dreamed about:  Daddy and the boys and they were at their house.
The next morning it was:  Mommy I dreamed about People.  These people had superpowers!

No comments: