Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Lilly is becoming quite the character.  Her vocabulary and choice of words is absolutely amazing.  I'm trying to write down all the really funny choice words that come out of her mouth....Here's some just to give you a giggle.

When asking Lilly if she would like something to drink, she looked at me and said, "Certainly not!"

When you ask Lilly for anything whether it's a hug or a kiss, she will look and you and say, "Maybe today."  (Which means, not now and probably not later either)

While playing with her dolls she showed me that one of them had paint on her elbows.  I asked her how her baby got paint on her elbows.  Lilly responded, "Cause your baby doesn't mind you."

Lilly walked into the room stating, "abracadabra , strange and strange, here comes a bunny out of a hat."  (I'm assuming this is from some kind of show)

Lilly fell the other day, she stood right up and said, "I didn't broke myself!"

While laying in bed the other night she looked right at her daddy and said, "I just don't get you!"

And as we were getting ready to leave the sitters today, I told Lilly to wait a minute because I wasn't ready yet.  She had the door open and said, "Well, I am." 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious
AJ

Anonymous said...

She really makes me laugh. What a cutie you have!!!
Mandy