Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Thursday, January 13, 2011

9 months

Maggie Rae is 9 months!  She went to the doctor and is 97% for her height at 29"  and then 20% for her weight at 17.1 lbs.  So, we have to start giving her more fatty foods. Which, I'm sure she will love!  I know why she's so skinny...  she's on the MOVE!  Crawling all over the place, standing up in the middle of the room holding on to nothing, cruising alongside the furniture, and trying to take tiny steps as well!  She's getting braver and braver each day.

She loves to play peek-a-boo. She's hiding herself under blankets and then pulling them off.  She also loves to hide behind some of the furniture and peek around at you.  She thinks it's the funniest thing in the world!

She has also gotten 4 teeth within the last 2 weeks!  The top two teeth popped through and she's been working on the bottom two for the last week.  She's been a pretty unhappy baby.  And I don't blame her.

       Maggie loves to look at herself in the mirror and then "Kiss the Baby!"




  Oh yeah for us!!!!  She also loves to pull ALL of the books down from the bookshelf!  This kind of stuff tends to drive me a little crazy, but I'm learning to let go...She's having a Ball:)

No comments: