Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peak

          I'm really bad at surprises!
  I like to find out things way before they actually happen!  
         Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, who has who's name for Christmas, I'm all over it to find out! 

           So, with that said...I thought you would like to see a sneak peak of Lil's 3rd birthday pics.
  Daddy took so many good ones it's really hard to choose!




I can only imagine what is going through her head while walking up to this Big Giant Three!
Her excitement when she turned around, turned our hearts inside out.




Love, Love, Love


Thanks goes out to Kristin!  She put the little idea in my head about getting Lil's picture taken at the IMA.

 I just wish I would have done it every year!
  I guess this will just be a new tradition!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Love them...great fam pic too! What a beautiful family the Hall's are!

AJ said...

Those are fabulous!