Just a little glimpse from our special day.....
The cutest flowers girls around. Even their names are cute..Macie, Gracie and Gracie
My father getting ready to give me away to the best guy around!
The kiss!
Holding on tight to remember this moment forever!
The beautiful surroundings of our special day!
Snuggling in tight to feel his strength and love against my skin!
Tasting the beautiful cake, if only I had smeared it all over him!
Gripping tight to never let the moment end!
And what have I received in the last 6 years?
Laughter, Love, Joy, Happiness, Tears, Smiles, Friendship,
the list could go on and on.
But, the most beautiful gift I will cherish forever from my wonderful husband would hands down be:
Lillyana Kay
and
Magnolia Rae









1 comment:
You almost made me cry...Happy Anniversary to one of the best couples I know...love you guys and am so glad I was a part of your beautiful day!
Post a Comment