Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pony Ride

We went to go visit a possible preschool for Lilly today. The whole way there Lilly kept saying, "I'm going to School!" She had the biggest smile on her face. We arrived in the parking lot and I told Lil, "Here's your school!" She looked at me smiled and said, "BYE!" Needless to say, this bought tears to my eyes. I'm not really ready for her to be so big yet! However, I know that she will do just fine.

Anyway, the Preschool was having a western theme today. Everyone was dressed in cowboy/cowgirl outfits. Towards the end of our visit, they started telling everyone to go outside for the pony ride. In my mind I am thinking CRAP! I don't have my camera! Lilly has never rode a horse before. How could I not get a photo of this.

Thank goodness the sitter lives right across the street. (Love ya BERBER!) She was able to come quickly with her camera in tow to take a couple pics for me!

Lilly was so excited, she ran right up for her turn on the pony!



3 comments:

AJ said...

Way to go Berber!!!!

Jen, now you know how I felt leaving Drew with you:) But you feel the same way on the first day of Kindergarten and I'm sure we will throughout their lives. My point is that we get to let go a little bit at a time.

Misty said...

Too cute! Such a big girl...they are growing up too fast :(

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.