Her new favorite word is, "Member!" (Remember)
She likes to crawl up in my lap while I am feeding Maggie and say, "I got an idea!" I will ask her what her idea is. She usually responds, "Maggie!"
While we were visiting Gigi and Papaw this week, we walked by their shed. She looked at me and said, "Mama the ducks are in there!" Now you need to know that Papaw hasn't had ducks in over a year. So, how in the world does she "member" I will never know!
Lilly has begun to count in Spanish (Thanks Dora!) She can count to five, but needs a little help getting all the way to ten!
She is really fascinated with Swiper. She can perform whole scenes from Dora about Swiper. Now, she is beginning to take things from me and say, "You'll never find it now...ha ha ha!"
Lilly loves picking out her own outfits now...Below is the complete outfit for the day, including red pants, blue shirt with a pink Cubs shirt over it and green shoes!
Gotta love a girl with style!
Our new favorite park we found in the Speedway area! Lilly absolutely loves going there!

1 comment:
My kids do the whole Swiper thing too
Post a Comment