Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Week Growth

I cannot believe it's been two weeks since Miss Maggie entered this world!
I've learned that it takes a lot of patience to handle raising a baby and a 2.5 year old. It is WORK! But, oh it's so much JOY at the same time!

Lilly has learned to only ask me to do things when I am sitting down to feed Maggie. I believe Lilly is needing some extra attention these days. She has finally realized Maggie is staying.

Did I mention that she told her Gigi in the hospital that Maggie could go home with her and she was going home with her mommy and daddy?

Don't get me wrong, Lilly absolutely LOVES Baby Maggie Rae! She is constantly trying to give her kisses every chance she gets. But, there are times when she tries to snuggle up with me when I'm trying to help Maggie..

As for Miss Maggie. She came into this world weighing 6 lbs. 14 ozs. She is NOW:

8 lbs. 4 ozs. And has grown an inch! Not bad for two weeks!

She is doing an amazing job at holding her head up all by herself.

She is even starting to sleep 5 hours at a time during the night. (I'm sure I just jinxed myself by writing this though!)

I love the way she gives you half smiles while she is sleeping. And the little coos she makes. I'm soaking it all in!

No comments: