Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Adjusting

As my grandpa said, "Lilly will have a friend for Life."




I cannot believe it's already been a week since little Miss Maggie came into this world, well almost. I'm about five hours too soon. But, who's counting?

As for my girls...they are both doing very well! Lilly is such a good big sister. She gives Maggie plenty of kisses and will love on her as much as she can. If Maggie is crying, Lilly will say, "What's wrong with Baby Maggie?" "Baby Maggie needs Milk!" And she tells her, "SHH SHHH SHHH!" all the time.

While Mamaw was visiting this weekend, Maggie started to cry. Lilly looked at her Mamaw and said, "I think Baby Maggie wants Mama!"

Somehow within this last week I look at Lilly and think she has gotten older and grown 2 inches. Maybe it's because I am holding this beautiful 6 pounder that makes Lilly look so big. But, it really seems like she has grown up within the last week.
I keep hugging her every chance I get because I know she is growing up and will soon not want those hugs all the time.

We are slowly adjusting and figuring out our schedule here at home. I hope Maggie keeps up her good schedule of eating, sleeping, pooping, sleeping...lots of sleeping! We are just taking in each day as it comes our way and feeling extremely blessed that we have two beautiful girls.





No comments: