Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Days

Lilly and I have spent the last couple of days at home on Snow Days! I enjoyed spending every minute with her. Between making valentines, feeding all the babies, reading books, coloring, puzzles. You name it we did it! Including taking naps together!

Daddy was able to come home early today and we ventured out to the IMA. It was cool to see Lilly taking in all of the different colors. We worked on having walking feet and not touching. At one point she looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna touch it!" She sure does have a way of testing my patience!






2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so jealous of you. You seem like the best mommy in the whole world!

kate said...

cute pics!! love the new backdrop on the blog. hope you liked your surprise. :) xoxo