Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Embarrassing Moments

Well, they say that your child will embarrass you at any given moment out in public! Within the last week we have had three comments out of Lilly's mouth that could send you rolling!

While at a Mexican restaurant Sat. night, our waiter had a bunch of moles all over his face. Lilly looked at him and said, "Hey! You got something on your face!" I'm not sure if the waiter heard her or even understood her because he just smiled at her.

And across the room there was a family eating. Lilly kept looking at them. She looked at me and said, "What's that little kid doing?" I told her he was eating! Then the dad at the table proceeded to stand up to walk to the bathroom. The dad had on a big white cowboy hat. As he walked past, Lilly asked, "What's that little cowboy doing?" Not too sure if he heard her or not! We tried our best to keep the chuckles inside us.

And then early this morning I had a doctor's appointment. As we were walking in the parking lot to our car a petite older man was walking towards us. This old man had a big fluffy white beard. Lilly exclaimed, "Mama it's Santa Claus!" "Did you see Santa?" I smiled hoping that he was smiling too:)

I am sure there is many more quotes to come in the near future!

1 comment:

kate said...

lol!! Those are GREAT!!