Maggie is 3!
This little girl is full of spirit and spunk! Even though she may get into everything possible that she isn't supposed to, I'm amazed by her everyday. You just have to love this special little lady. She is a Daddy's girl, so I don't get much snuggle time with her, but when I do I cherish the moments! I can't wait to see what adventures she gives me over the next year!
Maggie on her Birthday!
She wanted brownies! And yes, she dresses herself:)
She wanted hot dogs and mac n cheese for her birthday dinner!
Yo Gabba Gabba Shirt!
And Mommy found The Beat Beat Band PJ's! (Fresh Beat Band)
This girl has all five new shirts on!
She was excited about her little puppy.
Maggie's Princess Party!
Snacks!
I saw these on Pinterest and thought they were so cute! But, seriously? Who has time to make like 50 of these with three kids? I went with three and rolled with it:)
Maggie's Royal Court
The Prince arrived at the party in style.
Her princess cake! She wouldn't blow the candles out, she kept asking all her friends to do it.
We had a dress up station to change outfits on throughout the party! Maggie was sporting the jewels.
Mags opening gifts. Claire and Ava playing with baby Belle.
Now she can listen to her Fresh Beat Band CD in her room!
She loved all her presents!
Maggie got surprised with a Kruzer for her playground and a new Tarp.
Anyone ever seen Prince and Princesses digging in a garden?
The birthday girl at the end of the day with all her balloons!

No comments:
Post a Comment