Nolan is a movin and a groovin. He's walking back and forth on the couch to the chair. He's everywhere! He loves to clap and he just started waving this week! We are still waiting to hear Mama. But, I've heard Dada and Hi out of him. Let's not forget Kisses! He just started giving Kisses when you ask him to! So cute.
He is still a very happy baby and loves to snuggle. I'm hoping it continues as he gets older! Hard to believe in a few short months this little booger is going to be one!
He is still a very happy baby and loves to snuggle. I'm hoping it continues as he gets older! Hard to believe in a few short months this little booger is going to be one!

2 comments:
What a big boy!!! Time does fly...
Thanks Steph! It sure does:)
Post a Comment