We celebrated our cousin Katie's wedding this weekend! It was a beautiful ceremony in the Gardens at the zoo! Everything went perfectly for Katie...Right before everyone started to walk down the aisle, I hear crying..Crap, it's my daughter! Lilly had gotten stung by a bee! Daddy had to snatch her outta there as quickly as possible! Sorry Katie!
Katie and JT, the newlyweds!
The girls all decked out for the wedding!
Daddy and the little man!
Little man all dressed up and ready to party!
Cousins - Jackson and Lilly! She was a little controlling trying to get him to dance with her:)
Cousins playing before dinner at the Conrad.
This is the best I could do with the dancing pictures! All the kids were moving a little too fast for my phone!
Maggie breaking it down!
Maggie and Zion!
Who needs music, we found the CANDY BAR! Lilly's pockets were stuffed!
Nolan breaking it down on the dance floor. And the only picture of me I have from the night:) And seriously, is that dried boogers on my sweater? Sigh!

No comments:
Post a Comment