Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Game day and Walk



First game of the season was last Sunday!  Daddy was really excited to watch the game with his boy!

Mags trying to help the Bears on Thursday night, that didn't go so well!

Lilly's school had homecoming this week!  One of the days for Spirit week was Clone day!
Lilly and Mirra were able to dress as clones.  Thanks again to Stephanie for the skirts (waiting patiently for the store to re-open).


Mirra, Lilly and Mirra's Grandpa getting down to the music!
 
On Saturday, Lilly, Nolan and I were able to walk with our close friends in the Walk Now for Autism Speaks.
Hopefully with the money we raised, we are one step closer to finding answers!  Thanks again to all who donated!

Amanda, Mirra and Mirra's Grandma during the walk!  Amanda is one Rockin mom who amazes me everyday!

Lilly and Mirra

After the walk, our Team headed to Olive Garden! Drew was excited to sit next to Nolan:)  Once again, that face - he loves all my children!  One amazing kid!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics!!! Ok, Jennifer I will open soon I promise!