Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Busy Little Kids

We've had a busy week! From going to the doctor, playing soccer, flying kites and the girls had a trip to the dentist!  Neither one of the girls had cavities!  Yay!  I'm ready to take it easy this week!  Mommy is getting a new washer and dryer delivered tomorrow!  Wahoo!

Lil ready to play soccer!  It was really chilly!

Ready to kick the ball!

I'm thinking she's going to have a good season! She's already going after the ball!  She even scored a goal (in the other teams goal)!

Mr. Nolan is working on his smile still!  This is his half-smile!

Lil being a big girl at the dentist!  Poor Maggie came back screaming!

The girls flying kites with Daddy!  Notice Mags running back to the car!







Mags with her "I got it!"

This is Nolan's typical "Frown Face!" 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE Nolan's shirt!!! LOL about the goal... every kid does that.