Who can keep track of the weeks? Months? Days? So, my pregnancy app says: 34 weeks and only 6 weeks to go! Wahoo! Thank goodness for technology!
I believe we have everything ready to go. Just need to get that car seat to fit in the car so we don't have to buy a new car! I'm sure these next couple weeks are going to fly by!

3 comments:
You are so close!!! I can not wait to see #3!
So funny about the carseats in the car, but so true! Take a pic and post it when you get all three in there correctly. When my husband and I talk about a 3rd the first thing he says is, "We'll need to buy a new car! We can't fit three in your Honda!" If we ever have a 3rd; I'm determined to fit them all into my trusty Honda!
lookin' good mama!!
Post a Comment