Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break Continued....

Cousin Zion, Aunt WooWoo and Gigi came to visit on Friday.  We all went shopping the entire day!  I have to say that for all three kiddos being so young, they were troopers!  Of course, Gigi was there to buy them goodies:)

  Zion and Lil playing in the backyard.  


Zion and Lil just being cute!  I have to admit Lil cried and screamed for about 20 minutes when Zion left!  They love each other:)


Maggie and Lil coloring!  It's Maggie's new thing and she absolutely loves it!


She loves it so much she even colors on my doors:(
(Sweaty hair - she just woke up from a nap)


We had a couple days of sunshine to end our spring break!  It was still really windy! But, the girls enjoyed getting out and playing!

And just a small quote from Lil:

So, mama how was your day?

Mama, "It was good, kinda sad because I have to go back to work tomorrow!"

Lil, "I'm not sad, I'M MAD!"


No comments: