The alarms were sounding in my ear around 3:30 in the morning on Sunday! Not that I was really sleeping anyway, since I had a dog breathing in my ear all night. (Leo HATES storms) I turned on the T.V. to the radio dude saying a Tornado had touched down in Greencastle. In my mind, that means..it's coming my way. I woke both girls up to go lay in the tubby! As Lilly was getting in she said, "But Mommy, I don't want to sleep in the tubby!" I'm sure I could have let them sleep, but I am my Mother's Daughter and my Grandma's Granddaughter.. Which means, I WORRY! So, we had a party in the tub in the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully everyone went back to sleep.
Just a snapshot of Maggie's new favorite thing to do! Find an article of clothing and throw it around her neck! Not sure why she likes it, but it makes her oh so happy:)
3 comments:
cute pics!! i was a nervous wreck sunday night too!! :)
How adorable! That's so cute that you put blankets in the tub and they were both just laying there! How long did you stay in there?
Melinda - at least 30 minutes! I should have just stayed in bed, but I'm a little crazy at times:)
Post a Comment