Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Sunday, February 20, 2011

10 Months

Little Miss Maggie Rae is 10 Months!  I'm still in shock that in just two months she will be ONE ( I should probably start planning).  She is starting to expand her vocabulary a little bit more each day.  We have heard her say Peek-a-boo, Bye Bye and Hi!  Her sense of humor is coming out too.  She likes to take off down the hallway, hoping you will chase her.  She will stop to look and when you get up, she takes off giggling!  
Here's a couple snapshots of the little peach.

   Yes, I'm happy I've got paper and tampons!  My favorite things to snatch up and run with!

  Clapping, because we are so excited to be able to get outside!


            Just taking in all the nature!  So much to explore now that I'm big!


    I'm not too sure about these boots my mama put on me!  


   Mini Me with her daddy!

1 comment:

AJ said...

She IS Jason's mini me, but she looks like you in that big smiley photo. What is it about tampons anyway? Mirra used to be fascinated with them too. Awesome job on the BW photos!