Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Monday, March 15, 2010

The things they say....

It never seems to phase me the things Lilly says.....

Tonight before bed, Lilly asked Daddy, "where is your mustache?" Daddy responded, "I shaved it." Lilly said, "You need to put it back on!"

While rocking, Lilly said, "Are you my conscience?" It took me awhile to figure out that she was saying conscience. I'm thinking this is an awfully big word for her to know. However, I do believe that it's Dory from Finding Nemo.

While driving home, Lilly asked me "Where's Lilly's house?" I said we would be home soon. She said, "Mama we're almost there, it's this way!" Sure enough she's pointing in the right direction.

Lilly's mind is one big giant sponge. It amazes me at the things she remembers. She's reciting books left and right. And can sing you just about every song she has heard. I sure wish our minds could retain as much as the little ones.

No comments: