Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Thursday, January 28, 2010

From her eyes.....

Lilly is becoming fascinated with taking pictures. Only she doesn't get the part about moving her hands away from the lens. So, we have many pictures with little black marks on all of them! I think it may be time to invest in a kid proof camera for her!







Upon giving Lilly a knife to cut her pancakes with this week...she responded, "Thanks so much Mama, HOW COOL!" (this knife was a child's knife..I'm not giving her sharpened steak knives!)


After tubby time this week, Lilly got dressed all by herself! She really doesn't want any help at all anymore! She looked at me and said, "I did it all myself! I'm so proud of you!"

While we were getting dressed one morning, she looked at my stomach and said, "Hi Baby Sister, I'm getting Dressed!" Followed by a big smooch!

Every day Lilly is starting to hold more and more conversations with us. I'm even getting, "Mama whatcha talkin about?" I'm loving every minute of my special moments with Lil! Not too many left before the new little bundle of joy comes!

No comments: