Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Conversations

This week has been a whirlwind! Lilly has been so great at potty training...except for this week. I'm not sure what's going on, but we have had many accidents! I walked into her room to find her standing there naked, trying to put on new panties and pants. She looks up at me and says, "Mama I just peed in my panties!" I proceed to ask her WHY? She responds, "CAUSE!" (okay two-year-old going on 15!)

While I was driving this week, Lilly kept yelling at me from the back seat. Finally I realized she was telling me how to drive! She said, "Mama stop it your hand and drive!" I had one hand on the wheel and the other hand resting on my leg! I guess she was watching over us:)

Tonight at dinner, Dada was trying to open something. Lilly looks at him and says, "Dada you need help?" Daddy responds, "I got it, Thanks!" Lil, "Okay Dada, YAY, GOOD JOB!"

Wonder what connversations are in store for us? Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Too cute! Can't wait to watch her next Saturday :)