So, I wish I could say I have these all on video to upload for you...however, my little monster will not let me tape her singing or performing just yet! I'm hoping to get some of them on video this weekend! In the meantime, here is just a few of her new favorite songs or finger plays:
Where is Thumb kin?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jesus Loves Me
ABC's
And the color songs - Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Red (she can spell them!)
She has the cutest little singing voice and to top it off, she is doing the motions to the songs as well!
She has also fallen in love with two books:
The Napping House
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
She is receiting Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (which means, I've read it to hear over 100 times!)
The other night I caught her doing This Little Piggy to Kane (the dog)!
I only wish I could have a memory like my little girl!

1 comment:
I've heard and seen Lilly sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and let me tell you it is too cute...love you Lilly!
Post a Comment