Jay and I got a nice little break this weekend. Lilly went to Gigi and Papaw's house (THANK YOU)! We spent a very memorable evening at the Phish show. We haven't seen Phish since 2004. This was a long awaited evening for both Jay and I. We spent the evening with good friends and danced our little booties off! Yes, we got a little wet...but in the end it was well worth it! Who doesn't like dancing in the rain?

1 comment:
God, we got soaked! We didn't seem to have the same fun that you guys did - but I'm glad you enjoyed it. From the picture, it looks like we were just a little bit down from you guys. We hadn't seen Phish since 2003...we were looking forward to it - but were a little disappointed....Are you going to the Luker pool party on Saturday?
Post a Comment