Header

 photo DSC_0141.jpg

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pockets

Lil with her hands in her pockets! She loves pockets!


















We are all feeling much better this weekend! It has been a rough couple of weeks with the lil monster. She's rolling right into that terrible two's phase. I can't count how many times she is throwing herself down on the floor and telling us No. I really try my best not to laugh when she does this.

She is going on the potty more frequently. She even peed on the potty this week - thanks to BERBER (her sitter)! She's learning to express her wants and needs more and more. Her vocab is astonishing us every day. She is now singing and doing the hand motions to twinkle, twinkle. And she loves doing hand motions to many others, including Little bunny foo foo.

I love watching children try to fall asleep when they are really fighting it! We went to a birthday party this weekend and she only had a half-hour nap. She played hard all afternoon with her friends and on the way home, she crashed! I always wonder how little kids can sleep with their necked all wrenched up, it simply amazes me. Here's a little snap shot of her after the party today:

2 comments:

AJ said...

Oh! That is cute!

Melinda said...

Jenny, that's soooo cute! She finally crashed, huh?