Lilly has been the ultimate crank monster this week! Between a runny nose, sneezing, fevers, teeth coming in and the possibility of the monster being exposed to roseola, I'm EXHAUSTED! She's trying to be a champ, but the terrible two's are drawing nearer and nearer for us, even if she has been sick. She will throw toys when mad, throw herself down on the floor, give the most evil looks.
Last night she was up until after 10:00 p.m. I tried my best to rock and soothe her, but she wanted nothing to do with that. I tried putting her in her crib and she kept screaming; "ALL DONE!" So, finally I put her in my bed, told her to go night night. Not even two minutes later she was asleep. I didn't care at this point, since I was so tired.
She has begun to love the "Mirror Me" game. She wants you to do everything. She will point to ears, eyes, nose, chin, neck, button and wants you to do the same thing. This can last for over half an hour. While it's very cute, it does become exhausting. I've also found her trying to straighten her hair this week and curl her eyelashes. She loves to play in my make-up bag.
Here's a video of Lilly's new Easter present. Needless to say, she has more fun turning it off than actually playing with it! And Leo loves it more than she does!

No comments:
Post a Comment