This week is going to be "Mommy Time!" I can't wait to snuggle with the little monster. I've already enjoyed spending time with her outside playing in her sandbox and her car. She gets in her car and yells; "Bye Bye!" While we were outside, Kane and Leo were playing. Leo was on top of Kane biting him. Lilly ran right up to them and said; "My Kane, My Kane, No O's!" It was really adorable. I spent over 30 minutes with her in the bathroom while she was trying to poop. I really never thought a 20 month old could sit that long, but she sure can! We are going to venture to Ft. Wayne to see our new little cousin, Chase. We are also heading to Brown County! I'm really hoping the weather will be nice for us. Many more "Mommy time" photos to come.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Mommy Time
This week is going to be "Mommy Time!" I can't wait to snuggle with the little monster. I've already enjoyed spending time with her outside playing in her sandbox and her car. She gets in her car and yells; "Bye Bye!" While we were outside, Kane and Leo were playing. Leo was on top of Kane biting him. Lilly ran right up to them and said; "My Kane, My Kane, No O's!" It was really adorable. I spent over 30 minutes with her in the bathroom while she was trying to poop. I really never thought a 20 month old could sit that long, but she sure can! We are going to venture to Ft. Wayne to see our new little cousin, Chase. We are also heading to Brown County! I'm really hoping the weather will be nice for us. Many more "Mommy time" photos to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment