So, we took Lilly to see Santa this weekend. I was trying to be a good mom! HA! However, we debated about even letting her see him when we found out it was going to be $15.00! I thought that was a little too much! So, we sucked it up and said let's do it...we had to get a picture of our little monster with santa.
And what a little monster she was...She screamed and cried the entire time. Needless to say, I didn't pay any money after all, we wasted our afternoon and I scared the living crap out of my daughter! Oh well, at least we will have the memories, better luck next year!

1 comment:
OH NO!!! poor monster. it's not Christmas w/out a terrified picture with sanata right? :) (i have one w/ me crying my head off too) you tried. that's all that matters. good luck next year! :)
Post a Comment